Antilog Vacations Panchkula - Nightmare Unprofessional

yssunil's review of Antilog Vacations - www.antilogvacations.com

“Antilog Vacations Panchkula - Nightmare Unprofessional ”

Written on: 03/11/2012 by yssunil (1 review written)

I got in touch with Antilog Vacations,a travel outfit based out of Panchkula through some of their promotional emails for my Europe trip. I faced all the issues that I could have ever imagined.
I booked a 10n/11d Europe Package from 13th Aug -22nd Aug 2011. Follwoing were the issues I faced.

1. Last minute package cost change: When I had finalised my itinerary basis the price qouted from them and confirmed my travel, they reverted to me with a price add on of Rs 25000 pp qouting reasons of miscommunication within the team on the cost calculations
2. No flexibility in customisation: Whenever a slight customisation is requested (Eg: A night in zurich instead of a night in lucerne and a night train instead of day train to venice), they come back to you with an exorbitant price increase. The only reason they qoute - " Supplier gave me this". So what value add are they adding then?
3. Change in hotels without prior communication/alignment: Before the package was confirmed, I had specifically asked for hotel options and had confirmed them after checking online reviews. Later when the vouchers came a week before travel, hotels in zurich and paris were changed and unconvincing reasons were qouted. Most embarassing was when the hotel in venice was changed a day before my arrival at venice and I was just emailed. How the heck can they even do these discomfort changes?
4. Itinerary change in the last minute: 3 days before my travel, I was told that Paris sightseeing is completely overbooked and it needs to be rescheduled to the next day which was a free day for me. I had booked disneyland tour on my own on the free day. I was pushed into a position where I had to cancel my disneyland tickets which were non refundable (Rs 8000). I was promised by their Management (Soumitra Maity, Abhishek & Puneet Sharma) that it will be reimbursed back.
5. Lack of Ownership: Nobody in the organisation cares to help you out during distress times. When my tickets were unbooked 3 days prior to my travel I called up everyone with no response. Their owners Abhishek & Mohit (supposedly IITians are extremely unprofessional. They reject calls, do no respond emails).
6. I had a terible night at Venice since the hotel was extremely bad. I had posted a negative review in tripadvisor and had complained against them for which the Hotel passed on a reimbursement through Antilog. The Antilog management gobbled up that money too and made me run behind them for months to follow-up for the same.

It is been 6 months now and I am yet following up for the refunds from them and they are in no mood to honour their commitment. Extremely dissatisfied. I have already lodged a case in the consumer court in Bandra Mumbai. and hope justice prevails some day

You are free to get in touch wit me yssunil@gmail.com if you need more details. Trust me. Holidays are precious. Don't spoil it booking through this operator