WARNING ! Pure Scam !

flobse's review of AlphaRooms- www.alpharooms.com

“WARNING ! Pure Scam !”

Written on: 02/11/2013 by flobse (1 review written)

Please do not book here !
The first trip I booked via alpharooms to Moscow was ok. But the second trip which I also booked via alpharooms was terrible.
With beginning of September 2013 i went to Napoli (Italy). I booked three nights in Hotel Santa Lucia for 170 € (charged on the booking day) at alpharooms.com in advance. It seems perfect until I went into the reception room in the Hotel Santa Lucia. I showed them the booking confirmation from alpharooms and my personal datas. But the couldnt found any booking! And they also didnt know alpharooms.com. They in the reception also tried to reach the alpharooms customer service by phone. But without sucess. So at the end, I couldnt stay in this hotel ! I had to search another one and paid again.
After the trip I send them several emails for the refund of the charged 170 €. But also without sucess. So until today I did not get my 170 € return !
Pure Scam !

Visit alpharooms.com

Alpharooms's Response to flobse's Review

Written on: 05/11/2013

Dear Florin,

We are sorry that you had an issue when trying to check in to your hotel. We are currently investigating this with our accommodation provider as your booking was confirmed and the room was ready for you at the hotel on the nights you requested. We have already been in contact with you via our customer support centre and will reply to you again when we have received more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards
alpharooms.com

Michelle.gildea's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2014

How could you respond to this without booking reference like all other complaints?

alpharooms.com