Stay away

Guest's review of Air Travel Experts - www.airtravelexperts.co.uk

“Stay away”

Written on: 18/12/2012

Bought a ticket from them&i was given a booking ref which worked the first time I logged on the airline's website. 2 days before traveling I logged in again and it stated the ticket was cancelled.Contacted holiday mood and I was told I had to pay an additional £150 for an unexplained reason.Apparently they cancelled the ticket and still held on to my money.Ended up missing my nan's 90th birthday celebration which i was going away for and even now I still havent received a refund from them. The staff are very rude and when I ring them to find out about my refund they put me on hold or hang up the phone once I say my name. They constantly insult me and even today one called me a swear word and other words in his language before hanging up the phone. They are not genuine and obviously just try to con people and get them to pay extra and when u ask for a refund, they refuse to.