Do not use AirTkt!

eksabajt's review of Air Tkt - www.airtkt.com

“Do not use AirTkt!”

Written on: 27/02/2013 by eksabajt (1 review written)

After booking my flight I received an email saying that it was no longer available and that they had selected another for me. The alternate flight had a departure from a different airport! I said that I didn't want it. However, I was worried that they would still charge me because the email said:

The agency service fee is Non Refundable and will be charged in case your booking is cancelled due to non compliance or delayed response.

I asked about that, but I never received a response to confirm that the booking was canceled or to answer my question. I called their customer service and I was hung up on after being put on hold for twenty minutes. I called back, only to be hung up on again. When I finally got through, the agent told me that my booking had been canceled. The guy sounded so beat down and like he absolutely hated his job; I felt sorry for him. I'll never use AirTkt again.