Never Again, Not Joking

Guest's review of Air Tkt - www.airtkt.com

“Never Again, Not Joking”

Written on: 12/12/2012

The customer service is horrible. While stating my problem to a representative, I was told to speak up because the representative next to him was speaking loudly on the phone with another customer. Once being put on hold for 12 minutes I was put on hold one more time only to be combined with another unsatisfied customer.

Tktguru's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2013

Hello,

I would like for you to call any airline and tell me if they make you hold for many minutes as well, we are a travel agency and thousands of people call us each day, If you can have some patience and wait for phone call to be answered that would be very much appreciated. We try our level best to answer any questions any customers have in the shortest period of time.

Moe2247's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2013

Tktguru is in the wrong business. Should be a comedian.Waiting is OK but your staff's habit of hanging up is unexcuseable

Moe2247's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2013

Called for help when our return flight was cancelled due to weather.After an unintelligible conversation They just hang up. This happened 3 times and we then went to the airline. Their call center support is a joke