VERY VERY poor service

Guest's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“VERY VERY poor service”

Written on: 25/07/2014

After cancelling 2 return flights to Bangkok I was told I'd receive a £718 refund in 8 working days... 2 weeks later I'd received and heard NOTHING so I rang the helpline and was told there'd been a technical difficulty and they didn't know how long the refund would take - it seemed that AFT hadn't even thought it worth bothering to notify me about this delay.

Again, after a period of hearing and receiving nothing I rang the helpline and this time was told to wait 30-40 days from when the process began. I'm not sure when the process began, but it's now been nearly 2 months since cancelling the flights and I have still NOT received the refund. The information I recieved from them via multiple telephone calls and emails has been less than helpful.

Very very poor service.

By Airfastticketsuk

Dear Guest,

Our sincerest apologies for your inconvenience. While we have had certain eventualities with your reservation, we would like to make sure that this process is immediately prioritized so that you can get your money back. Could you please send a facebook message to our public Facebook page and we will look into this right away.

Sincerely,

Your AirFastTickets.co.uk Team

Asalklar's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

Do not book over this damn site. They are like the worst site ever. They book twice your credit card and will not refund anything! just bad suckers over there working. nobody is able to answer any questions. IATA is informed.

Asalklar's Comment

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 29/07/2014

Dear Anonymous,
Sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with any service you have received with us. We assure you that we are not in the business of overcharging any of our customers – so we are taking this issue extremely seriously and would like to remedy your case promptly. If possible, would you please send us a private message at our Facebook page with your AFT details and we will get to your issue immediately.
Sorry for any inconveniences and we look forward to resolving this for you.
Sincerely,