rubbish after sale's service

Hurley260's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“rubbish after sale's service”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by Hurley260 (1 review written)

I for one didn't have a problem with my ticket arriving.
But and it's a big but had mega problem's with changing same for one week earlier flight back have now decided that they are not worth bothering with and am traveling back as pre arranged.
What problems did I get well for one no one there could understand or speak English correctly.
Then there was the computer's down so cant select a new date. But we will phone/email you back as soon as we have sorted you flight time's. How they were going to do that when they didn't have my direct phone number I was using Skype or my email address I don't know.
Anyway please don't use them you have been warned by others they are at best second rate company.
At least I now know that for my next long hall trip a little over 4 week's after my return I shall be using the old company I have used before, I'd sooner pay a bit more for good service.

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 10/07/2014

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our services. We assure you that we value your business. If there is anything we can do, please drop us an inbox message at our Facebook page with your AFT details and we will assist you immediately.

Again, our apologies for any inconvenience.

Your AirFastTickets.co.uk Team