Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk Review

Sunshineboy3's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“I booked a 1 way ticket to Aberdeen via...”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by Sunshineboy3 (1 review written)

I booked a 1 way ticket to Aberdeen via AirFastTicketsUK on 20th June, to depart Bristol Airport on 14th July.
Exactly same pattern as majority of reviews. Recieved an email promising booking confirmation within 24hrs, otherwise contact them vis a phone number (which is automated and they NEVER answer) or an email address (which you never get a response from)
The airline in question (BMI) have today confirmed that a booking was received from AirFastTicketsUK on 20th June and full payment was made (£170) then they immediately cancelled the booking and stated no refund to the credit csrd holder was due. This is absolute lies and blatant stealing. i didnt cancel the booking and they are now holding my money without explanation. i am contacting my MP and will my local newspaper (circa 500,000 daily readers) to let the world know what a sham this business is. DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS AGENT.

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 01/07/2014

Hi,

Sincerest apologies for the late reply on this medium. If possible, could you please contact us via our Facebook page and send us a private message with the details of this extremely unfortunate inconvenience. Please remember to include your AFT details in your communication. We extend our utmost apologizes and look forward to resolving this as soon as possible.

Your AirFastTIckets.co.uk Team

Jayonline's Response to Sunshineboy3's Review

Written on: 27/06/2014

I had a similar experience. They never answer the phone and the money actually goes to a company in Greece and I was charged conversion fees. They never refunded my full amount - this company must be sued!

San Diego's reply to Jayonline's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2014

A waste of time and money to sue, report the matter to the bank that issued your credit card and ask to make a claim under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. The company has no assets or back account in the UK,it is Greek/US owned