Extra Charges

AniyaHagan328's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“Extra Charges”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by AniyaHagan328 (1 review written)

Same old story, I was checking flights through sky scanner and no prize for guessing, AFT was cheapest so I have booked ticket againg no prize for guessing, have not receive ticket so I call them 2 days later. After nearly 45 minutes on phone, you will get your ticket tomorrow. And guess what, I got the ticket !!!!!! everything is fne so far except wasted an hour on phone.

Surprise I got a credit card statement and got a shock, they charge me £60 more than they were showing on their website. Ticket was booked somewhere in Greece and charged me in euro so credit card charged me for currency exchange and as it was ticket for 3 people, I got £40 credit card charge.

Next thing straight to phone and same after staying in priority line for 35 minutes someone spoke to me and confirm that they charge me extra. Refund shouldnot be difficult if you accept that you charge me extra but not af AFT. I need to send mail with all detail. did that and got a reply saying that they accept they charged me extra and will refund money but no time line on when they will refund me .

My AFT number is 665236.

Sorry folks I have to give them atleast 1 star to post this but if you ask me I would not rate them at all.

Asking for time frame for refund and they will not commit to any time frame. As it takes atleast 40 minutes to get through someone I gave them 20 days time to refund my money else they need to pay for my next phone call bill and time but its AFT you are dealing with they will not commit to anything.

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 24/06/2014

Hello AniyaHagan328,

Very sorry to hear about this issue. We are looking into your issue and need to communicate with you directly. If you have Facebook, could you please visit us there and send us a private message with your AFT number and we can get this resolved for you. Again, our sincerest apologies.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Your AirFastTickets.co.uk Team

Pritesh978's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2014

I have already gave all my details above. I have send 10 e mails and 5 phone calls each lasting good 20-45 minutes to get money back and you are saying go to face book page to get money. Do you think this will work? Are you crazy?

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 23/07/2014

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot see whether this you are the user above or another user, so please forgive this rather general reply. Our sincerest apologies for any negative experiences you have had with our services - this is certainly not something we wish to permit. Rest assured that our social media team at our Facebook page is fully able to handle your concerns in a prompt and timely manner. If you would send us a private message with your AFT details there we will be able to fully assist you.

Sincerely,