No problems for me

fsdfsdf's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“No problems for me”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by fsdfsdf (1 review written)

I booked round trip tickets to NYC from London at a peak time in June and got an incredibly low price (£400). The tickets arrived in my inbox immediately, as promised, and I had no problems whatsoever with my journey. After booking I made the mistake of googling Airfasttickets and found this review page which scared the life out of me so I called the company operating my flight to confirm that I was on the flight etc. and they confirmed that I was. The link in the email allowed me to check in online with the flight company (BA) where there were no problems with my booking details, n°, reference etc. Both flights I took went absolutely fine and there wasn't a single problem, so despite these terrible reviews I have to say I personally had a great experience! I am only putting "wouldn't recommend to a friend" due to everyone else's experiences - I am assuming I just got lucky.

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 12/06/2014

Hi,

Thank you for the kind review. We are at your service should you require any further assistance. Enjoy your trip!

Love life, love travel.