Double charged for flight & not refunded after 3 weeks

helric3's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“Double charged for flight and not refunded after 3 weeks”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by helric3 (1 review written)

As I write this I -have currently been on hold for 20mins. I have tried phoning numerous times and emailed them and their response is appalling.
I have been charged twice for a flight and they still hold £263 of mine. Do not touch this crowd with a barge pole.
I am now going into dispute with my credit card to get a refund.

Written on: 11/06/2014

Hello,

We are very sorry about your troubles with your booking, I believe you have posted elsewhere about this today as well - you will see double replies as the moderators must go through all posts. Just to restate, however, could you please our Facebook page with your AFT details and we will get this sorted for you pronto. Again, our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences our service may have caused.

Your AirFastTickets.co.uk Team

Written on: 12/06/2014

I am not on Facebook, I am not going through FB, I have emailed your 'team' who have not updated me in 3 days. So much for your '6 hr policy'. Pathetic.
Suggest you respond through email, and refund my money.

Written on: 13/06/2014

Hi,

This is Jeremy from AirFast. You are completely in the right to be upset, and I understand your frustration. You of course do not need to visit the Facebook site, this is only provided as many customers prefer this method. However, please contact me and I will personally look into this issue for you. Please reference your AFT details; you may also want to reference that you've been contacted here. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Brown
Complaints and Internal Compliance Unit

Written on: 13/06/2014

I have attempted to contact you numerous times but end up on hold forever. He has ignored my last 3 emails. AFT621406 was my booking, you can get my details from there and refund me ASAP otherwise I will change my 'dispute' action.

Written on: 14/06/2014

My reference is AFT621406.
You can access my details from there and contact me directly. I am not sitting on hold for hours then finally getting an unacceptable reply.
I am now dealing with my CC company who will be starting an investigation shortly.

Written on: 17/06/2014

When do you intend to do anything about this? You have not responded or contacted me, and that's 4 weeks since you have had my money!

Written on: 17/06/2014

Hi,

Please note that we have no record of your contact with our Facebook team. This route is preferable to communicating your AFT number on this forum. In any case, please be advised that we have confirmed that your refund procedure has been completed today. Depending on your banking institution, you should expect credit of funds within 72 hours. Our sincerest apologies for this unacceptable inconvenience.

At your service,