Ripped off by there "Best Price Guarantee"

Loosecannon2U's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“Ripped off by there "Best Price Guarantee"”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by Loosecannon2U (0 reviews written)

Oh what a "peach" of a company this is. I booked a return flight from Toronto International airport (YYZ) to Ft Lauderdale Florida (FLL) on May 10th, 2014 Departure with a return date of May 17th, 2014. Total cost forme and my wife $803.52. On May 1st, 2014 @ 6:15 pm EST i checked the Air Fast Ticket Website to find the price had dropped to $227.63 Taxes and Fees included Each. That would be a grand total of $455.26. That would mean, using the Best Price Guarantee, a refund of $348.26. I phoned there booking site immediately to enquire about my find and how I apply for my refund. Well thats when the fun begins. After the Dog & Pony show was over, they refused to credit my account blaming everything under the sun for not allowing my "Best Price Guarantee" This site should be shut down by our FAA And Air Transit should throw them under the bus for there shady business practices. I couldn't believe the customer service rep telling me that there own "Best Price Guarantee" Really doesn't amount to anything. Too Bad, So Sad!! Buyer Beware! You have been warned about these shady business people.