Best price matched & booking on spot correct

Brennandw371's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“Best price matched and booking on spot correct”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by Brennandw371 (1 review written)

I booked a Ticket from Vietnam Airlines and it was very cheap and best price i got online. I am very happy and thanks to airfasttickets.co.uk

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 02/05/2014

Hi,

Many thanks for your positive review. We hope you use us again in the future.

Regards,

The AirFastTicketsUK Team

Loosecannon2U's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

Air Fast Tickets! Disgusting! I booked 2 return tickets from YYZ Toronto International Airport to Fort Lauderdale Airport May 10th, 2014 and returning May 17th, 2014, Total cost $803.52, On May 1st, 2014 @ 6:15pm I had a look at the "AIR FAST TICKETS" web site and found that the price had dropped to $227.63 for each passenger taxes and fees included. That would be a total of $455.26. As far as I was concerned, Air Fast Tickets owed me a sum of $348.26. After all they have a "BEST PRICE GUARANTEE". Well!! Thats not how they look at it.The person i talked to at there booking support phone number basically told me to go stuff it! It was the best price at the time. Nice way to do business! I told her to cancel my trip, No way my friend, No Refunds! So Be Wary of these Europeans, Best Price Guarantee means nothing as they print it. Another Nigerian Company at work.