Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Air Fast Tickets - www.airfasttickets.co.uk

“On the Air Fast Tickets website, they claim to have...”

Written on: 06/03/2014

On the Air Fast Tickets website, they claim to have 'An Honest & Innovative Booking Process - Booking with us is like being in an aquarium… Everything around you is transparent! We give you actual prices and useful functionality. Also, feel free to tell us how we can improve – we always welcome advice!'

They must be having a joke!

On Sunday 2nd March, I booked two flights to Amsterdam at a reasonable price of £90 each for my wedding anniversary. Once i received my booking confirmation, i went ahead and booked accommodation in Amsterdam. 24 hours later i received an email stating that my flights had been cancelled with no explanation. I tried calling the company but their phone lines were conveniently down, so i had to email twice before i received a response from anyone. The explanation for cancelling my flights was because the airline had put their prices up. This does not seem right to me. I purchased the tickets, the money left my account, therefore it should be their responsibility to cover any fare difference. As i had already booked the accommodation, I then had to book more flights.

I haven't even received an apology, or any further explanation from them. Do not use this company - you're much better off going straight to the airline or hotel and booking directly.

By Airfastticketsuk

Written on: 18/04/2014

Hi,

I am sorry you had this experience using AirFastTickets.

I would like to look into this matter personally for you. So can you please email me a detailed description of the issue along with any booking reference numbers or email communications you have had with us to kshew @ airfasttickets . co . uk

Regards,

The AirFastTickets UK Team

Rossikoc's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2014

the same happened to me, did you get your money back?

Nicw87's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

This happened to us yesterday with flights to Thailand! They cancelled the booking and the only explanation given - with NO apology - was that the prices had changed AFTER our booking. I received confirmation, the money was taken yet they still cancelled it.
Loss of money to them as we will not book with them again. They couldn't even offer us to rebook! The price online though is still the same as when we booked!!!
'It's policy' apparently.
It's lies if you ask me.

Ekog's Comment

Written on: 25/04/2014

I think this company takes your money and leaves it in an interest account before they send it back to you. If flight price rise while your money is sitting in airfast bank account you get lucky