rude staff at kiss garden home hotel, hatyai thailand

ThilaMahen1's review of Agoda - www.agoda.com

“rude staff at kiss garden home hotel, hatyai thailand”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by ThilaMahen1 (1 review written)

I need to thank agoda to give me the hotel rates for a reasonable price. I come from Malaysia with full of expectations that I will have a gud vacation here.. when I reach hotel..the receptionist never welcome or wish us. She treat me like I owed her money. She say I didn't have any booking even after I told her i got reservation and tell her the booking num. She not even helpful at all and I feel so angry with her. After I check in, I went out again ask her got map or is there any place to visit.. she reply 'sorry no map' I ask her again.. any places for tour or not? She didn't reply me anything. The second day.. my daughter vomited on the small towel. I tried to wash it but there is still a little stain as I don't have soap and brush to wash it. I informed the housekeeping too. The receptionistt told us to pay 200bht because we dirty the towel.. she was very rude to me snd I told her I wont pay..she say she wont let me out from hotel if I never pay. Staff rattya thr receptionist of kiss garden home hotel near market area hatyai thailand.

we dirty the small towel.

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia