Monaco Grand Prix

Guest's review of Adore Cruises

“Monaco Grand Prix”

Written on: 05/06/2014

Just back from our first cruise with onward transfer to the Monaco Grand Prix. We are not seasoned travellers and this was our first cruise. I bought the package for my husbands 60th birthday as a surprise. From the initial phone call enquiring about the package to the reps that arranged transfers etc we were treated with patience (think some of our concerns and questions were at times basic but never having had this kind of holiday were things we were concerned about!). All staff were helpful and answered all our questions putting us at our ease. There was an issue with our hotel which was resolved quickly.

Final paperwork was slow being sent out so if there was one thing I had to say that could have been improved this was probably it. Although had to say still wasnt overly concerned as we were reassured this would be with us in time and indeed it was.

Transfers ran smoothly and hotel in San Remo was of very high quality.

All in all a very good experience and I would certainly book through Adore Cruises again.