Availability of Tickets

Berrybrookmeadow's review of Adore Cruises

“Availability of Tickets”

Written on: 30/07/2013 by Berrybrookmeadow (1 review written)

Although I have paid my cruise and flight package, I am told the tickets will not be available until 3 to 4 weeks before departure. In the past with other travel operators I have recieved my tickets (air, hotel and cruise ) almost straight away. Obviously I am a bit nervouse, we travel in October and will be away until a few days before travelling to Genoa to catch the MSC Opera to Cape Town. Shelley from Adore has been a delightful person to speak to, but she is following company policy. Perhaps I am just being nervous having had a bad experience some years ago when a packaged holiday collapsed due to the travel agent absconding. Is this a standard procedure now with all operators? Last comment, Adore don't like to organise transfers at ports and airports?

Adorecruises's Response to Berrybrookmeadow's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

Sorry for the delay in replying to your review. I am trusting that you have all of your tickets and you have got away safely. Unfortunately the travel industry has changed over the last few years with the cost saving of e tickets and e personalisers. I can assure you we do our best to get our tickets out as soon as possible.

The companies line is we tell guests to expect their tickets 10 -7 days before departure. In reality we work one month ahead with our ticketing report. We ticket as early as we can so one the guests feel reassured but also if there are any problems we have time to resolve them

I hope you had a good holiday

Regards