Las Vegas & Hawaii Cruise

Hoober's review of Adore Cruises

“Las Vegas and Hawaii Cruise”

Written on: 06/02/2013 by Hoober (1 review written)

What can only be described as appalling organisation !
Prior to departure the flights were changed several times, they even wanted us to fly out of one airport and return to another. On arrival in Vegas we found that we had no hotel reservation and despite telephoning every day for 5 days they failed to get it sorted. On our last day Adore told us to settle the bill and they would refund us on our return. One month later we are still waiting to be reimbursed.
They do not reply to e mails or respond to calls. Their customer service is none existent .
We are now going to the parent company in the hope of getting it sorted,

Adorecruises's Response to Hoober's Review

Written on: 08/02/2013

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that you have to take the time to post a review on this website. Unfortunetly I do not agree with all of your comments. Yes I 100% admit that there ahs been a problem as we have been let down by our bed provider Low Cost Beds. We have taken the steps to take them off our approved suppliers list as this is not the first time a guest has arrived and the booking has not been there.

When you called in, we made 4 phone calls to LCB who informed us that it had been resolved and you would not be charged. Unfortunately someone in their company has not done what is asked of them. I understand we do not reply to emails, I have in front of me, emails sent to you.

However we are speaking to Low Cost to find out what has happened. They have 28 days to acknowledge and respond.

As a company we have been let down by a supplier and if you check all of our other reviews we pride ourselves on our customer service. I will be emailing you shortly to set out the position but you can rest assured you will be obtaining any refund due to you and a gesture for the inconvenience.

Regards

Ian Gilder

Hoober's reply to Adorecruises's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

In answer to your response I have the following comments to make.

Firstly its a shame that I felt it necessary to take to making comments on the internet. Had someone in authority spoken to me personally then I wouldn't have made my views public. You need to look how you deal with customers

Secondly my contract is with Adore cruises and not low cost beds, how you investigate that is your issue not mine That is something you need to deal with behind the scene, you shouldn't try to deflect the blame on them. Your procedures failed.
I gave Adore Cruises ample opportunity to resolve this whilst we were in Vegas and nobody was prepared to either speak to me or have the courtesy to call me back
What angers me is that I am still awaiting solution, it shouldn't take 28 days!

Please give me the courtesy of a phone call to discuss

regards

Dave

Hoober's reply to Hoober's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2013

Well the 28 days has passed and we are still awaiting a response regarding as previously stated by Mr Gilder he has not either e-mailed or telephoned.

When using a travel agent you expect them to respond especially if they cause the problem. Its when it goes wrong you need the travel agent to sort it.not abandon you! They tell you to pay the bill and they will refund you on your return but in reality they just ignore you.

Well Mr Gilder it looks like we are off to court. This may not seem a lot of money to you but it is the principle that counts to me.

Regards