WHAT A JOKE

Guest's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“WHAT A JOKE”

Written on: 06/06/2013

ASAP Tickets is a total joke. A total waste of time. I should have listened to the other reviews, but that low price sucks you in. On the website, I put my exact travel dates in and was given a quote of $853. When I called, I was told that this price was not good for the dates I wanted to fly and they would email me a quote (gutless). My quote was emailed at over $1900, nearly 2 1/2 times the original quote. This new quote was $400 to $500 higher than every other price I checked (Priceline, Expedia, Kayak, Cheap o air, etc.), but ASAP guarantees the lowest price. What a joke!!! Don't waste your time!!!

Asapsupport's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2013

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. Even a negative feedback our customers take the time to leave, reassures us that we are making a difference and delivering and improving consistent professional service every step of the way. ASAP Tickets is a service-oriented company that strives to create a remarkable travel experience for every customer. However, the final impression you're left with depends on the service you receive from our agents, which receive constant training from the Company and improve their skills. We want to make sure that we still meet and exceed your expectations.
All our fares are protected by our “Low Fare Guarantee”. If you were able to find a lower price for the same itinerary on the market, please, feel free to contact us back and we'll meet the price. We are sure we can meet or beat any market prices with our private airfares. Not only we shall match the price, but we'll also send you a $50 voucher to use towards your next purchase with ASAP Tickets.
As a consolidator, we are constantly establishing new relationships with even greater number of airlines to give you the broadest choice of international flights and the absolute best value on the market.
Feel free to reach us with any feedback or inquiries.
We value every customer's opinion and want to make sure you are left with a positive experience about us. We look forward to serving you again!