Clueless, Inefficient time wasters. Avoid for an easy life!

KodyAlexander277's review of A1 Travel www.a1travel.com

“Clueless, Inefficient time wasters. Avoid for an easy...”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by KodyAlexander277 (1 review written)

Booked holiday. Had email 2 hours later saying there was a problem. Phoned the next day. Told the flights were not actually available and the error was caused by their system not updating live (why not?). Did an online dummy booking with all the same parameters an hour later and this time the flights were not only still there but had increased by £50 each! Phoned again and was told that the flights from that airport were not even flying that day. The person took my number and said they would get back to me regardless (guess what! - they didn't ring back.)

In fact the general way they speak to you is unbelievable. One woman told me when I asked why nothing was being done that all she did was 'the bookings'as though it in some way negated both her's and A1's responsibility to find a suitable, agreeable outcome.

Tried to book same holiday this morning same parameters etc. The flights are still there but the hotel is no longer available. What utter rubbish! Avoid A1 travel - Use a professional company! P.s Just had confirmation email thanking me for my booking,....... *********!