Never ever had such an abysmal holiday

Guest's review of A1 Travel www.a1travel.com

“Never ever had such an abysmal holiday”

Written on: 03/12/2013

I booked an all inclusive holiday for myself, daughter and 2 grandchildren at the end of October to Noa hotel Suncity in Turkey. We ordered speedy transfers, which should mean no more than 4 pick ups and drop offs, there were 9 going to the resort and 10 going back to the airport.
We go there on the Friday night/Saturday morning the only thing waiting for us was a bottle of water between us.
On the Wednesday as we were travelling home of the Friday, they started packing things away I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life, on the Friday we were leaving at 6pm, I paid £31 extra to keep the romm until 5pm the maid came in 3 or 4 times during the afternoon asking us to leave! There were only snacks available even though we were there for th day and should have been offered proper meals, we could not even get water because the staff refused to give us disposable beakers, they kepr saying Hotel closed everything packed away. So between 3pm and gettingto the airport at 8pm we had nothing to eat od more importantly to drink.
I have made a formal complaint, we should not have been given a hotel which was closing on the day we were leaving, they could not wait to get rid of us, it was disgusting!
The childrens club was from 9pm until 9.30 pm.
So in essence we missed a day and a half of our holiday, it was a fiasco from start to finish. I have been waiting for A1 investigation ongoing since 3rd Nov.
Never again!