Neil Hosie & A1 Travel

Guest's review of A1 Travel www.a1travel.com

“Neil Hosie and A1 Travel”

Written on: 03/10/2013

To sing Neil Hosie's praises..........there comes a time when you realise all the hard work someone does on your behalf in life, and feel the need for them to be recognised for it.
I presume Neil deals with 100's if not thousands of customers on an annual basis, and maybe some may very gracious over the phone, some may just say thank you, and some may not say anything, not even a thank you.........which I presume with many people wanting something for nothing nowadays, is probably the latter!
Saying that, he probably has loads of customers like me, and probably does the same for them, this is my attempt to feel special!!
Anyway, I would just like to say, Neil has and does on every occasion I talk to him, or email him, go that extra mile every single time..........to the point of every little extra "something" he thinks he can do, he just does!
I have never asked for anything extra like the notes to hotels letting them know its a special occasion (birthday, anniversary), or letting them know we have stayed with them before (Aqua blu sharm 2 years in a row), and i'm a valued customer, emails at Xmas, he just does it.........
I find his knowledge of the industry, and information on different countries very impressive, and to talk to as a person very easy.
I have to say I have pretty much travelled round the world, and therefore have talked to a lot of travel companies, and members of staff, I was very impressed, so efficient, and came back to me when he said he would, but searched and found me the best deal, so I have booked with him ever since, and to his horror, followed him to A1!
I did last night book a Las Vegas trip with him, and i'm sure I will be in touch soon for next years summer holiday, but possibly a city break before......don't tell him, he may not answer my calls!!
I would just like to add, I find him a breath of fresh air feeling like I have my own PA for travel, and can put my trust in him to find the best possible deal, with all the icing, and added cherries on top!!
I wanted you to know from us as a family, we very much appreciate all his hard work, and patience he puts in for us!
Mrs Ursula Jarrett