Package Holiday Review

Guest's review of A1 Travel www.a1travel.com

“Package Holiday Review”

Written on: 12/09/2013

The holiday itself was great and we did get a good deal. Hoever, there were hidden costs which I specifically asked about when booking and was given incorrect information for example I asked about late checkout and was told that was possible. When I got to the hotel it was possible but i had to pay a fee for it.
The holiday was described online as 4 nights but it was actually only 3 nights - the fourth night being the one where you were not given accommodation despite the flight being around 3am. Whilst I wouldnt necessarily have expected accommodation for the last night it should have been described correctly as a 3 night holiday not 4 which it wasnt.
Finally the price on my screen was different to the final price I paid by £100! I was told it had gone up by the time I rang which was rubbish because I checked again after booking the holiday and it was still being advertised for the lower figure. There were also additional costs I had to pay for such as ATOL cover at £30pp which was not made clear in the add or until after going through the booking process.
Although I would recommend in future I would also recommend keeping these things in mind.