rubbish

hendo46's review of 321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk

“rubbish”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by hendo46 (1 review written)

first of all if you are thinking of booking a holiday with this company i would think twice my friends booked a holiday to sharm el sheikn a day later they ask me would i like to go with them yes i said so i rang 321travel ask them could i book a holiday to sharm el sheikn and could i be on the same flight as my friends i was told no problem and booked the holiday, when we got the flights information back we notice i had a difference flight number than my friends but they we leaving at the same time so i rang the agent and he guaranteed me that i was on the same flight as my friends and he also said how can two flights be going out at the same time so i left it at that.but to days before we were to leave my friends said ring them just to make sure you are on the same flight and once again i was told i was, so on the day we got to the airport nice and early got to the booking desk and was told i was on a difference flight i was told the was only one flight going out at this time and i was told no the is 3 flights going out at same time but she could not change me over two my friends flight i would have to speak to the company i was flying with who was monarch we went over to the desk and the lady who was very helpfull said she could not help me but she would ring 321travel and see what they could do she explain to them the situation and they said we will ring back in ten minutes well we waited half a hour no reply so the nice lady on the monarch desk gave them another call were they kept putting down the phone on her she was fuming never knowing anything like it she apologized, but the was nothing she could do, so i had to fly out on my own as everybody knows best part of the holiday starts at the airport and then the flight with your friends so 321travel you spoilt the first part of my holiday your customer service is rubbish you offered me no help at all.

321Travelltd's Response to hendo46's Review

Written on: 16/06/2014

We are very sorry to hear your experience and your geniune complaint. This matter is being looked into and a reply to your email should be with you soon so we can reach a resolution for you.

Hendo46's reply to 321Travelltd's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I should have know better still waiting for your response as Ihave said before your customer service is rubbish I've been reading other customer reviews about you and they all say the same you are full of promises but you never deliver so mr Douglas let me see how long your so call customer service take to reply

321Travelltd's reply to Hendo46's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

If you want to only focus on the negative reviews as some people do, then yes. We send away many thousands of passengers each month without any problem and complaints are all relative to the passengers who travel. Any issue can take upto 28 days to reach a resolution after your complaint is registered and if you would like further help the TTA our trade regulator will be happy to help.

I just had a check at the Tesco reviews on here, 2 stars? Because mostly customers with any kind of problem will post online before a resolution is reached, I wouldn't call Tesco a bad company though.

Hendo46's reply to Hendo46's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

After that reply I now know you know nothing
About costumer service you lot spoiled the first part of my holiday and I've already been in touch with a T V program about you and I'm coming down to your London office to see you face to face

321Travelltd's reply to Hendo46's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

We look forward to seeing you and in the meantime you can forward your complaint to the TTA who will be happy to help you as the trade regulator.