321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk Review

PranavPatton455's review of 321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk

“Worst travel agent ever knowen to man. I was booking...”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by PranavPatton455 (1 review written)

Worst travel agent ever knowen to man. I was booking my stag weekend in Spain and got put through to 321 travel. The man I was dealing with couldn't have been any nicer or any more helpful while he spewed out details of flights and accommodation fit for a carlsberg advert! Perfect flights from the perfect airport, leaving 9am Friday from Glasgow to Majorca then back 1pm Monday straight to Glasgow "HAPPPY DAYS"..! Paid over the phone by card on Saturday, and me and my 15 mates were buzzing about it! Monday morning i check my bank and I'm £3500 lighter ,321 had there money! Cue" the bearer of bad news" phone call from one of the most arrogant, ignorant people iv ever had to deal with! I was told that none of the flights I had block booked were actually available to us and we would have to fly out a day early from Edinburgh airport at 1pm and couldn't get back until Tuesday but in to Glasgow! That's 2 extra days on to our wknd! Oh and they forgot to mention we had to fly from Palma to Belfast and sit in there for 6 hours on a metal seat before flying to Glasgow! Any time I phoned to question this situation I got hung up on with them pretending I was out of signal!!! Eh naw I'm on a land line you muppets. Words cannot explain how angry we all are and iv not even mentioned our accomadation! The hotel was like something out of benefit street and the rooms smelt like a Moroccan market..!! Anyway I hope that if at least 1 person reads this and avoids this travel agent I will have done a good deed! The end

Pevenseyes's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

Same happened to us, a family of four, in May this year. Took our money and the next day told us the flights weren't available and actually booked us flights from a different airport with flight changes in different countries. We paid 2 x £50 for baggage and then when we got to airports had to pay all our weight in excess baggage as they hadn't booked us any baggage allowance. Also had to pay 60 Euros for a taxi as the transfer voucher wasn't valid when we arrived in Turkey. Absolutely awful company.

Captain1001's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2014

This is really common with this company it's all lies and deceit with them. The manager boast about how they have four stars on here, however all the reviews are written by then it's absolutely ridiculous reading them. I've reported them to Trading Standards amongst a few others to try bring this company to the public domain. I urge others to do the same I'm sure most customers have similar complaints.