321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk Review

DavianWoods's review of 321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk

“First. After agreeing a price for a weekend away in...”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by DavianWoods (1 review written)

First.
After agreeing a price for a weekend away in Benidorm for 12 lads, upon giving them my card details they tried to charge me an extra 30 tax charge each and advised that it must be charged and was outside of their control. I told them in that case I don't want to book and guess what, in less than 10 minutes they rang to say we don't have to pay.

Second.
Next a coupe of weeks before we were set to go I rang them to see if everything was OK. They informed me that they were sorry, had been meaning to get hold of me as the hotel we had booked with had gone into liquidation. The alternatives they offered were a complete disgrace, to add insult to injury they were totally rude with an I don't care attitude as we have your money. I challenged the rooms they had offered with them requesting the same standard of hotel we had originally booked, however as I was unable to get a refund and with only two weeks to go had to take the Aquarium II. (I will let you take a look at the reviews for this hotel)

What I was really amazed about, and what they just could not explain, was that I rang the hotel we had originally booked with 321 Travel and they told me they hadn't gone into liquidation and they had rooms available???

321Travelltd's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2014

We do not change hotels last minute. Holiday Brokers went out of business and this was who your hotel was booked with. Upon trying to re book the hotel it was so close to the time the best option available was the one booked, your original hotel was fully booked. Research On Holiday Group and you will see many agents and passengers were affected by this large bedbank going into liquidation. Short on cancelling the holiday completely the only option we have is to re book you into another hotel.

321 Travel.