awful company

Guest's review of 321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk

“awful company”

Written on: 23/02/2014

after booking with this company and thinking wow that was very easy i then get an email to say that i have been charging an extra 18 pounds per person per way!! there is 6 of us so this added on about 200 pounds to our holiday!!
i then go to check in at gatwick and get told that me and my partner have to sit seperately on the plane from our 3 young children who have never flown as we hadnt checked in online! i rang 321 travel 3 times and asked them about this before our holidqay as i was worried that we hadnt checked in and they reassured me that i can check in at the airport!!
after very helpful cabin crew bribing other guests to swap seats with us i got to sit with one of our children at one end of the plane and my partner sat at the other end! not what we wanted for our first family holiday!!!

321Travelltd's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2014

Any additional fees to a holiday would be quoted before the booking is confirmed, this simply would not just be added to a booking. If you would like the call recording, please give us a call and we will be happy to provide this.

Yes we do advise you to checkin at the airport, so long as you checkin with at least 2 hours to go, seating is generally not an issue, if you are any later than this problems can occur, but airlines are very understanding when it comes to this. We never have any issues with passenger seating who checkin with at least 2 hours notice.

321 Travel.

Kirsty87's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2014

You dont clearly state that it is £18 PER WAY! And at no point was I advised to check in online hence why I rung up twice to ask what my reference number was so I could check in and both times the lady said I dont need to!!
You never apoligise for your mistakes just try and cover them up with excuses.
You should listen to the the recordings of me ringing up twice to ask and you will see that im not lying, feel free to also listen to the first recording of my booking where the man I booked with says its £18 per person in taxes which I agree to, he does not state thatais each way!!

321Travelltd's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2014

We never at any point said you lied. We quote all prices over the phone and we do advise you to checkin at the airport unless it's an airline where you HAVE to checkin online. As long as you are at the airport in plenty of time issues regarding seating are rare. We hope you enjoyed your holiday.

321 Travel.

H4Rj12's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2014

Where is my call recording. I have asked for it and sometimes you have it and other times you dont. Is travelate one of your companies, steer clear of that too.
Call recordings, lol. Why would a rhief record hia crime.......

2857Mal's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2014

Had the same experience with extra charges and their ability to change itinerary and charge you for it.