completley unproffesional

KarenBeckett's review of 321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk

“completley unproffesional”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by KarenBeckett (1 review written)

We booked our holiday through 321 travel on Wednesday 16th October to fly to Malaga on Saturday morning, the guy who took my booking assured me I would receive confirmation late that evening or very early the next morning. I called the reservation line at 9am the next day askng for my confirmation email and was told all the coms were down and I would receive it later that morning. When it got to 4pm that afternoon I had to call again and a very rude impatient man told me my holiday was no longer available but he could offer me something else a lover star but over £100 extra per person. I did not book with him and I didn't get my holiday. The service I received was shockingly poor and I would advise NO ONE to book the joke that is 321 travel.

321Travelltd's Response to KarenBeckett's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

Hi,

You indeed called us to book a holiday, to cut a long story short, the seats were no longer available, no money was taken from your card and you were offered alternatives. from time to time this happens with fluid pricing systems.

Having just listened back to the call, you spoke to our operator Stephen who was absolutely apologetic to the situation and offered you the next best options available. We refute fully that Stephen was rude at any point in the telephone call, he was nothing but helpful and sympathetic to the whole situation. He acted professionally throughout and cancelled down your booking when we couldn't find a solution together.

You are basing 'poor service' on the fact the holiday had sold out, something we have no control over, and once more to re-iterate, Stephen was not rude nor impatient at all in the telephone converstation. This comment is spurious and unfounded.

You have since spoken to the administration manager who has tried everything to help you.

321 Travel