Beyond A Joke

GemmaLouiseSchofield's review of 321Travel - www.321travel.co.uk

“Beyond A Joke”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by GemmaLouiseSchofield (1 review written)

Only giving this travel company one star because i had to to write a review. Managed to put the outgoing flight in my correct name and the return flight in someone elses, notified them of this before i flew & they told me to go enjoy my holiday and that they would have another boarding card emailed to me. This was a complete lie, couldn't get in touch with them either which ruined my holiday as the last 2 days of a 4 day break were spent trying to sort this and worrying about how i was going to get home. My Dad finally got in touch with them from back home & they assured him if i checked in at the airport i would be issued a new boarding card & not to worry. So i did as i was told & when i got to the check in 321Travel had not bothered to resolve THEIR mistake at all and i had to pay 160 euros to change my name on the flight that they had booked wrongly originally. Theyd managed to get my first name right but my second name wrong even though on the flight out to Palma it was perfectly fine. They PROMISED me a refund when i returned and after sending numerous letters and even several letters and emails from a solicitor they still refuse to pay. I even went to the Travels Trust Association who did absolutely nothing to help me. Disgusting customer service and poor administration skills, how can you book return flights for someone and get the name wrong on one of the flights?

321Travelltd's Response to GemmaLouiseSchofield's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

Miss Schofield, utmost apologies for the debacle on your flights. Looking into this, it is nearly a year and a half old and it seemed as though Ryanair had resolved thier mistake. We hadn't refunded you, nor could the TTA help as Ryanair had mispelt your name on the reservation. I have looked into the email threads and the last email it seemed it had all been sorted and Ryanair had refunded you. Please call in and ask for Mr.Poole who will be happy to refund this error imediately and apologies once again that you have had to wait this long. We will also be able to offer you something on your next holiday if you so wish.

Many thanks,

Gemmalouiseschofield's reply to 321Travelltd's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

This matter was never resolved by RyanAir or yourselves and caused me that much stress that I in the end gave in. I do appreciate your response & will be in touch tomorrow.

Regards
Gemma Schofield

Gemmalouiseschofield's Response to GemmaLouiseSchofield's Review

Written on: 19/08/2013

Finally got my refund from 321 Travel, must say Mr Poole is very helpful and a pleasure to speak with, dealing with the company this time round was so much easier and the customer service operator was also very helpful.

Gemma Schofield

321Travelltd's reply to Gemmalouiseschofield's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2013

Glad it's all sorted, was a simple administration error that missed the processing of your refund.

321Travelltd's Response to GemmaLouiseSchofield's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

I have just checked how this is going along and can see the cheque for the refund has been issued. I hope this sorts out the problem for you.

Gemmalouiseschofield's reply to 321Travelltd's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2013

Thank you for letting me know. I was very impressed with how Mr Poole dealt with the situation and I said I would comment on receipt of the check

Kind regards