New owners - Everything back to normal !

zaradog's review of Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“New owners - Everything back to normal !”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by zaradog (1 review written)

As the new owners ,we now have had our first delivery of Octajump trampolines , their spares and accessories . Many apologies to those who have been waiting a long time for items from the previous owners . Its taken much longer to get things working smoothly than expected . The demand for Octajump has been far exceeded our expectations resulting in our communication being lacking in certain areas ,hopefully our higher staffing levels will now be able to accommodate the majority of phone calls and emails.Due to the safety aspect of the Octajump we will no longer produce round trampolines .However we will still manufacture spares to support the existing customer base .Octajump trampolines ,spares and accessories are in stock for immediate delivery .

Flicandpete's Response to zaradog's Review

Written on: 10/09/2013

Could you please respond to my query relating to my outstanding order for the 8ft playden. You are now suggesting it has been delivered "somewhere safe" but I am still without an item I paid for weeks ago. It is so incredibly frustrating that contact with yourselves is sporadic at best and there is no answer to the numbers I call every time, bar the one occasion. Transparency & continual communication with a speedy resolution is what is needed here please new owners - I would just like my item I paid for to be received by me as ordered! Thanks in anticipation.