Gone bust from what I can see

Guest's review of Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Gone bust from what I can see”

Written on: 08/05/2013

Have been waiting for a replacement spring pad since January - paid in full online as it was in stock. They said they didn't have one in stock after all and wouldn't have any for a few weeks. I said to deliver it when they could as it was not really urgent as long as it was before April. End March I emailed to find out where it was - no response, called at beginning of April, no response, sent a couple of emails through April. Called and they said they couldn't get access to the computer ordering but had one in stock and would send it out next day delivery. Called several times again and they said it was being sent - didn't arrive. Have now been calling all this week and emailing with no response at all. Now going to try and reclaim the £45 I paid in Jan and have had to order a new round trampoline from another company as no one else stocks the octagonal pads. The nets I purchased in Jan (which did come) are now useless to me unless I get the pad but seems to me they have gone bust so DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM !!!!

Christu's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2013

I had a similar experience.Tried Big Game Hunter.Mat being delivered two days time.Great

Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2013

Hi

Maybe you are not using the correct email address .Please contact us via the " contact us " button on the website .The phones are always busy this time of year and it is not possible to always answer every call .The " contact us " option resolves this and all correspondence is replied to within 24 hours .Please contact us asap as we have no records of any outstanding refunds.