Take a hit on the cost-its the best presenter course in town

Guest's review of The Presenter Studio www.presenterstudio.com

“Take a hit on the cost-its the best presenter course...”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I met the lovely guys at the Presenters Studio about two years ago. I went on their Fast Track course, have stayed in touch and haven't stopped working since! You're not just paying the money for a showreel, you're paying for guidance, expertise and a first step into this incredibly difficult industry. The Presenters Studio never claim to turn you into a star overnight, I realised pretty quickly that, that was my job, and armed with the essential tools they gave me that weekend I've set my mind to what I wanted to achieve, and some hard graft later, I have been going from strength to strength. The brilliant thing about this course is that they are so keen to hear how you're doing in your career, and when the right job comes up, put you forward for them. In fact, I've just come out of a great audition today which I had no idea I had been put forward for until the producers mentioned they saw my showreel on The Presenters Studio You Tube channel.

Not to be completely sycophantic about it, the course does seem from the outset quite pricey and that may well put some people off. However, if you're serious about your career, you need to invest in yourself to get started and this is a really worthy investment.

I may not be a well known presenter (yet) but I've focused my career to know what kind of presenter I want to be, and am working hard to achieve it, but without The Presenters Studio I wouldn't have written and presented my own show for a major brand, featured numerous times on Channel 5 and presented global campaigns. So in my mind that initial pay out has given back to me tenfold!