outstanding company

stephenkane1234's review of Option Skills - www.options-skills.co.uk

“outstanding company ”

Written on: 09/10/2017 by stephenkane1234 (1 review written)

Good morning / afternoon
If you where like i was earlier in the year and not sure what company to go through to start a career in gas well honestly look no further. from the customer care team , The training staff to the practical staff "basically every member of staff is honestly like family to me now. Im based in loch lommond and i need to get a bus that takes over 8hrs travel to get there and i wouldnt go elsewhere to any forward training. I wasnt the quickest to catch on but if your willing to work hard there isnt nothing the staff wont do to help you onto your new career in gas. I can proudly say im now a fully qualified gas safe engineer and i can honestly say i wouldnt have passed if it wasnt for all the training staff . Even now after ive passed there all just a phone call away to help me and there never on a hurry to get me off the phone. before i decided who to go with option skills i phoned around and they where the only company to spend over 2hrs on the phone on the first conversation then over the next week i must have talked to them 4 or 5 hrs and it never felt as if they didnt wany to help or to hurry to the next customer .I never felt like just a number to them and i knew i had found the perfect company to trust and as i said i wasnt wrong . If your unsure who to go with honestly OPTION SKILLS is the ONLY company to call. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you all done for me im really sad my training is over but im glad ive made sooooooo many true friends within this outstanding company.
kind regards