The only thing I see in here is trouble

Guest's review of Get-Licensed - www.get-licensed.co.uk

“The only thing I see in here is trouble”

Written on: 31/05/2013

This is absurd, after taking my re-sit on unit 3 from Door supervisor course on the 02/05/2013, I waited for an e-mail or text as it says on their website to let me know that the results were ready, well so far I haven't received anything... I keep talking to their customer services and they sent me an attachment that to me it might as well be just made with other candidates information as well (there goes data protection)and told me that the information is on my re-sit on the 2013-03-07... As far as I'm concerned (since it says failed on unit 3) they can always say that I failed because it will always be updated on that last date... Is it me or does this sounds suspicious? When I ask them for the information to be posted on their website they simply say "Per our conversation, you will need to call in to book a resit for Unit 3. The next available date in East Ham is June 27th at 3pm. Please call us during office hours and one of our agents will be happy to assist with you resit." I don't want to book a resit straight away If I failed I want to see the information displayed under my details under the correct date and I cannot see this.
Too many questions without an answer.
Honestly to me? This looks like someone lost my exam or something like that and now are making up a very lame excuse.

Worst customer service ever...

David Gomes

Shahabali1989's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2013

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you have concerns about your result, please read below for a full explanation.

We have double checked your results and it is clear that you have been unsuccessful in the exam on the 2nd of May. I have also double checked the results page which was updated on the 14th of May with your results.

I think the problem may be that you are not scrolling to the bottom and so can't see all of the data. Your results will always start from your first attempt. If you scroll down you will see the data for 02/05/2013 which shows the following:

Course: Door Supervisor
Venue: London - East Ham
Training Date: 2013-04-29 to 2013-05-02
Unit 3 - Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry: FAILED

I hope this answers your concerns. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

If you would like to book a resit for Unit 3 please let me know and I would be happy to help schedule it for you.