Fantastic CCNA Training from a company that really cares

PeterFaul's review of Commsupport - www.commsupport.co.uk

“Fantastic CCNA Training from a company that really cares”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by PeterFaul (1 review written)

I browsed and trawled the internet forever looking for the right place to do my Cisco training.Right from the beginning Commsupport gave me resources without any commitment and on top of that they invited me to one of their Monday night sessions.Trust me when I say Joe is more than passionate about Cisco.He really makes you feel at home.This company is solely run by Cisco engineers and it showed.The guy I originally spoke to knew his stuff inside out and it was not difficult to choose them over a number of other companies.The best was yet to come because Joe not only provided us with a stack of 7 devices each to work with for the 6 day CCNA but also went out of his way to teach us the tricks of the trade.He likes to say there are engineers and there are paper engineers!!! My week with them was brilliant ,we laughed and cried but at the end of the week I walked out of that classroom feeling like a proper engineer.I continued revising by attending the weekly webinars and took my exam last week.Needless to say not only did I pass but I managed to convince an employer that I was a good bet(thanks for the tips Joe)for a network admin role..
If you want to be a proper Cisco engineer go to Commsupport.If you want to be a paper engineer.. (your choice..
PS:I have to thank the guys at certforums who were able to make me realise that I had to be ready to graft.
I will be back (once I get leave) to commence my CCNP.