HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Caseylayla's review of Trans Pennine Express

“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by Caseylayla (1 review written)

Worse customer service I have ever experienced. Booked a train ticket on my account, using my address. Using my railcard, but using my fathers card as I could not afford the train ticket. Circumstances then came up so that my father could no longer collect my tickets for me using my reference number. I have rang numerous times and the customer service has been horrendous. Previously I have been able to change card details so I could collect the tickets. Other companies allow you to change details or have an e-ticket option, this has been the worst company I have ever dealt with. The company must understand people have unforeseen circumstances which may prevent them using the billed card to collect the tickets. Both me and my father have tried to ring and resolve the issue and customer service has appalled us both. If there is proof from both him and myself that we need the card details swapping I find it unbelievable that this can not be issued. No alternative has been offered such as a refund or anything. There is no back-up procedure for this and that is outrageous. I am greatly annoyed by this and will no longer be using Transpennine Express I would rather travel longer to avoid this awful company and service.

• Train