Drivers have to be robots, & not allowed to use discretion

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

PCowell's review of Stagecoach Bus

“Drivers have to be robots, and not allowed to use...”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by PCowell (3 reviews written)

I passed my driving test and got a car so I didn't have to catch the 55 from Swindon to Chippenham any more, with the miserable b tard drivers.

The MOT for my car ran out, so I'm back to catching the bus and it's even worse. They won't even allow the drivers to use their discretion about if it's safe to open the doors. The other day I ran up to the Chippenham bus station as the bus was backing out of the bay. It was the only bus in the whole station and was stopped, so I put my arm out for him to open the door and he opened the window saying he would get the sack if he let me on the bus, as only allowed when parked at the stop.

Just before that, there was a traffic jam on my road where the bus was stopped, so I stood outside the door for him to let me on, and he wouldn't open the door as said they're only allowed to at the stop.

I'm going to try to get another car as soon as possible, as Stagecoach and their stupid rules are too annoying.

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Waveydavey33's Response to PCowell's Review

Written on: 22/08/2013

rules are rules they are there for u safety u silly little man. if people like u stopped thinking the world should revolve around them then the rest of us might get to our destinations on time. We all bothered to get to the stop on time. Get back in your car u tool.

Pcowell's reply to Waveydavey33's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

I guess you're a Stagecoach bus driver with being that rude and such a horrible attitude to people?