Shocking, how on earth are they still in service!!!!

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Guest's review of London Midland

“Shocking, how on earth are they still in service!!!!”

Written on: 16/11/2013

Just a short one whilst I'm waiting for yet another delayed train!! I use the train to commute to and from work quite regularly and I use a busy line that you'd think would be ran quite efficiently, but no!!! I'd say 95% of the trains I try to catch are delayed or even cancelled, it doesn't matter what time of the day it is either, the first train in the morning is delayed the majority of the time!!! How on earth do you manage that one!!!! Frankly what I want to say is that the service you provide is an absolute joke, your obviously still running this service as your lining someone else's pockets, an absolute embarrassment!!! End of!! I wouldn't even give it half a star but you have to rate it below!!

• Train

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Gonta's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2013

Last year this time of season was exactly the same. Many news source says their service is the worst.

I commute between perry barr and Lichfield. Almost everyday delays for this route. They say 'slippery rail condition' but Walsal delayed only several minutes. If the weather is the cause, all services should be delayed equally. The way they cancel or severely delayed is always the same. They cancel the services for LIchfield. They go back to Birmingham from Blake Street. Birmingham - Four Oaks is also cancelled in between. After 2-3 services cancelled, they run Lichfield. Another common pattern is frequent cancellation of between Lichfield and Lichfield Trent Valley. After watching this pattern for a month, I have noticed. They wait for passengers are collected to fill one train service. In this way, they save money. Going into city centre from stations you can expect more passengers to collect, they run more smoothly. I wonder when the timing of their financial report to be prepared. To me, they look struggling to run the business financially.