SHOCKING

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

LeeRoy65's review of Arriva Trains Wales

“SHOCKING”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by LeeRoy65 (1 review written)

I would like to share a small section of a complain I recently sent to Arriva Trains Wales. I am still waiting for a response. A friend also complained over 2 weeks a go and still hasn't heard anything.

I said;

'The service that you provide is both dismal and appalling, and the fact that you can justify charging such extortionate prices for that service is a feat only surpassed by the woefully inadequate communication skills of your incompetent and under trained staff. I am seriously disappointed in the service, or lack there of, that I and some of my friends have experienced over the last few weeks. As I said earlier in this complaint a friend of mine has complained previously about his journey, a complaint which it seems has fallen on deaf ears as he has not heard anything from yourselves. While I understand that you probably deal with customer complaints individually and with one having no bearing on another, I can assure you that if I do not receive a satisfactory reply within 5 business days I will be taking this further with the relevant transport ombudsman.'

I wouldn't advise traveling with Arriva unless you absolutely have to, If you do though, I suggest you take your own food because as someone else has already said on here the prices they charge on the train are appalling, I would also take a sleeping bag, not only for you to have something to sleep in because there's a very good chance you journey will be an over nighter but also just to keep you warm as they seem to insist on having the air conditioning on even in the middle of November.

• Train