Great Tent - BUT......

Guest's review of Sunncamp Holiday 400 SE

“Great Tent - BUT......”

Written on: 24/10/2012

We bought the 400SE second hand and got a fabulous deal on it with all the extras you could think of. Its been to festivals, family and beach holidays.

To anyone thinking of buying one, I would say go for it but be aware the ground sheet does not zip in, so you will get bugs in the awning, however they don't get into the sleeping area as that is all sealed off.

It takes us over an hour to put up, and longer if you want curtains and roof linings. If you are larger, like me, I'm not sure if two adults (my other half is 16 stone and I'm about the same) would be able to sleep together, we get round it by sleeping with a child each, not ideal.

Other than these couple of issues it is great, the awning is massive, the storage area for things like chairs, windbreak tables and wardrobes when travelling is brilliant.

We have a front storage box which is amazing, we can get our fridge and toilet in there. There is a changing room and a curtain around the kitchen, which means you don't need to look at that all the time.

We also have a sun canopy, as yet we haven't put it up as there is loads of room in the awning and you can have lots of different set ups depending on the weather.

It's light to tow and a very good idea, I think next time I will go for a Trigano for east of putting up.