Poor Service

Guest's review of Mark Group www.markgroup.co.uk

“Poor Service”

Written on: 10/12/2012

Back in September I gave Mark Group a chance to install Cavity Wall Insulation. We had the survey, agreed a date and on the morning of the installation after taking a day of work I got a call to say that their machine had broken down. I said you must surely have another machine only to be told they were all being used. They gave me 3 more dates that did not suit me and after some time we ignored their calls. I got a cold call again last week so as some of my friends had got the work done (not all to their satisfaction) I decided to give them another chance. I arranged a survey for the 19th but I had to rearrange as I could not get that day off. I called them this morning to be told that they cannot do another survey this year as they are so busy and that I should call back in January. I asked why they could not give a time as they said they do not know availability of their surveyors in January yet???
I said “who is the customer and why do I have to call back” but the response is what I would have expected from an idiot so I will not repeat it.
Give these people a miss. They should be on Watchdog as Rouge Traders.

Sparkly1's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2014

I wonder if they claimed the funding.....