Fab service- would highly recommend.

Guest's review of Gas Cooker Installers www.gascookerinstallers.co.uk

“Fab service- would highly recommend. ”

Written on: 14/10/2011

After googleling for gas installors in my area, this company were at the top if the page I phoned them and was given a date that was convienant to me with a time slot of 9-12pm to have my old cooker disconnected and a new cooker connected. My only concern at the time was they wanted my bank details to confirm the booking but would not take payment until after the installator had been. As 5pm approached the day before they were due to come I felt the need to call and confirm the booking. It would have been nice if they had called me instead as this would have been a lovely courtesay. The installer arrived 9am on the dot, had I.D badge around his neck and introduced himself. He moved the cooker for me so as I could clean behind it before the other one was installed which I found very helpful. The installer was professional and did a fine job and I was/still am very happy with the work. Within a week I received a covering letter and receipt through the post. Good job.