Top notch decorator who is sensitive to the client's needs

RichardJamesHall's review of Alan Stuart Decorator - www.traditionaldecorator.co.uk

“Top notch decorator who is sensitive to the client's needs”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by RichardJamesHall (1 review written)

I employed Alan to decorate my hall, stairs, landing and kitchen in late November last year. The price for the job was good value, and Alan came across as friendly, open and approachable. His time keeping was good and he was easily accessible over the phone, always getting back to me in good time if I had to leave an answerphone message. The work was carried out in a professional manner, and the finish was of excellent quality.

I am always anxious when allowing people into my house to do jobs as, even though the trades person might be reliable in every other respect, more often than not I am confronted with mess to clear up afterwards. Despite the level of dust and dirt this job created, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he made a special effort to clean up afterwards, and caused me and my family the minimum of inconvenience.

Alan provides a full service, and I would not hesitate to employ him again.