Disney Customer Service Appalling

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

keithdoolin's review of The Disney Store

“Disney Customer Service Appalling”

Written on: 05/12/2013 by keithdoolin (1 review written)

This review is for Disney Online and not a store.

I ordered from the online store which was straight forward and the parcel was delivered within 3 days.

On opening the box 2 plates that was part of the whole order were smashed. I used the Disney Guest service telephone number to contact them. After 10 minutes of holding on I eventually left an answer phone message to contact me.
No one did phone me back, instead sent me an email. They requested pictures of the broken plates which I sent by return.
Another email sent to me stating it would be escalated within 5-7 days. A little strange why it would take this long I tried phoning again. Over 2 days trying to reach someone, eventually got through. I explained the situation and that these are for a birthday present on the 28th November. She assured me I would receive the replacements by then.

We'll this date has come and gone. I've emailed twice again, tried leaving an answer phone message only to find their inbox is full, but still no one will reply.

Disney customer service has to be the worst I have ever experienced. Even the reviews for Disney USA are also shocking.

I employ any one thinking of ordering from their online site to think again.