Happy with service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

kathyanderson1986's review of The Disney Store

“Happy with service”

Written on: 11/03/2013 by kathyanderson1986 (4 reviews written)

I have been ordering from disney store uk and going into the stores for many years now. It is simple to set up an account and order online. I do think that orders could be shipped out alot quicker as the delivery normaly falls on the last working day that is expected. I don't know if that is a recent thing but since xmas the orders have taken longer to process. The products are good quality but the odd item I have had a problem with, my son had a stich toy and all the seams had popped, I contacted disney store who quickly responded and I was able to get a replacement sorted. Anytime I have had to contact them they have always reponded quickly and bent over backwards to make sure I am happy. I do wish some of the items were alot cheaper ie the clothes. They often have special offers/sales on so if you catch it the right time you can get a good deal. I would highly recommend the disney store.

• Quality of service