Do not use!,,,,,,,

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Holderbf460's review of Smyths Toys - www.smythstoys.com

“Do not use!,,,,,,,”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by Holderbf460 (1 review written)

I bought a trike bike latest edition chic boutique which arrived promptly. After spending an afternoon putting it together we both agreed that it wasn't as sturdy as described & also steered badly. This item was no way as good as reviewed so we dismantled ASAP to return. That's when we found out that once the wheels are locked into place you cannot remove!!!! This was confirmed by Smyths toy customer services by email. I called Smyths customer service department the next day after telling them the problem they refused to take the bike back, and basically washed their hands of the problem. I stated my rights and they didn't care as they said they would be unable to remove the wheels, as if that was our problem and we had designed the trike ourselves!!! I feel badly let down as we have done nothing wrong but try and return a product that wasn't as described. I would never use them again!!!!

Visit smythstoys.com

Smyths_Toys_Superstores's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2014

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear of this. If possible please advise on your order number and I will investigate for you.

Regards