Pathetic rip off. Waste of time.

brosgidi's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Pathetic rip off. Waste of time.”

Written on: 29/08/2013 by brosgidi (1 review written)

From Enfield, took over two hours to get to the park. Then a queue of over one hour to get tickets in the heat.
Despite having vouchers worth £99, still paid £70 for two adults and two kids.
Then another hour and ten minutes queue to get on the first ride. For every ride, there was at least an hour queue, meaning we could only go on three rides for the whole 7 hours we were there.
And these were mediocre 2-3 minutes rides.
It was just ridiculous. Queues for everything - food, toilets, drinks, rides, tickets, parking and shops.
Now I know its a school holiday day I went, but I would say its just pure greed taking peoples money snd packing them in when they know the park would not cope.
How about having a limit, so everyone who has paid the already high prices can get good value for their money. After the limit is reached, close the gates.But what do they do? Introduce q-bot whereby people can pay extra to jump queues
How is that fair? Just ripping people off as much as they possibly can.
Would not recommend to anyone, and would not go back either.
It beats me how they still attract big crowds. Maybe they are all first timers like me.

• august 2013

Date of visit (month/year)