Wish we'd never bothered.

Guest's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Wish we'd never bothered.”

Written on: 29/03/2013

My son had been begging me for years to go to Legoland. We finally saved up enough money to go as we live 300 miles away. Well what can I say! It was very expensive to get in. We queued for over an hour for rides and only got to go on two the whole day because we'd had enough of queuing. The food park was expensive, dirty and poorly run. I waited 35 minutes to be served box of doughnuts by which time my coffee went cold. We bought hotdogs from a stand where two girls in there didn't have a clue what they were doing and took them ages to sort out a problem with the cola drinks machine. We also wanted to buy a refilable drink due to the expense and of course they didn't have any cups left of those. To be honest I spent more time looking at the models in the lego minature land which I loved. But I will, never, ever, ever go to Legoland again! Don't waste your money folks. Oh by the way this was in November when it was supposed to be quieter!!!!!

• November 2012

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12