Worst day in my life

Guest's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Worst day in my life”

Written on: 26/08/2012

Worst day in my life thanks to the Legoland staff. They told me to leave car in Windsor and come back on foot. We did that despite having a small baby (1,5 years) onboard. We came back after the long walk and we were told that unfortunately we couldn't go in because the rules changed. We spent 40 minutes waiting because we also needed to pick up our premium merlin's annual passes, after that we we
nt back to the car (nearly 50 minutes walk), drove back to Legoland to check if they already allowed in and we were advised again to leave the car in Windsor and come back on foot to be let inside...it's a sad joke...waisted all day, the manager (Louise) was rude, baby tired, sleepy and crying, hundrets of people leaving the Legoland and they still claim that the park is full and they cannot let anyone in...I feel cheeted because they may have told me straight away that the wouldn't let anyone in anyway.

• 26/08/2012

Date of visit (month/year)