Legoland holiday package.

Guest's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Legoland holiday package.”

Written on: 31/08/2011

Very spontaneous booking of a night at a hotel with two days access to the park. Booked Sunday night and arrived at Legoland 9.30 Monday morning!
I took my 12 year old daughter &two year old son and we all had a fab time. Because we had printed the tickets at home we were able to go straight to the access gates rather than foyers to purchase tickets. The longest we queued was 25 minutes for the hot air balloon ride ( frankly only fun if you are two!) and we accessed most of the rides. The dragon rollercoaster at The knights Castle was fun but I think that anyone over the age of 12 looking for a white knuckle ride would be dissappointed.
The staff were all friendly and the park was clean with plenty of bins for rubbish.
We took our own food and only purchased drinks but I could see that if you were to buy food for a family of four it could add up but having said that there was plenty of advertising advising that kids eat for free after 5pm.
We didn't have any of the negative issues that some of the reviewers on here have had. Ok there were wasps but we only saw a few of them around sugary drinks.
We had a fabulous two days at Legoland. Very likely to visit again but probably only with the little one as I think it will hold little interest for a teenager.

• August Bank Holiday

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12